Applies to: DW81KD/DW61LD/DW41JD/S500/N48PAW/N46PCK/H800/I81CK/I71BL/I71BK/I81CG
When the user wants to connect the Myannke camera to ANNKE DVR, the camera needs to be connected to the ANNKE DVR by ONVIF protocol. You may refer to this article to find detailed instructions.
The necessary requirements for the IP camera.
1. Make sure the camera supports ONVIF and has been activated.
2. Camera's resolution is equal to or lower than the recording resolution of DVR. For example, if the DVR can MAX support 5MP IP camera, but the IP camera`s resolution is 8MP. Then the IP camera cannot work with the DVR.
3.Connect the DVR and the IP camera to the same router or switch by ethernet cable. (It also works if the camera is connected to the same router by WIFI)
1. Register an account with Myannke and connect the camera to your account.
Run the App, click the icon at the top-right corner.
Choose the "Smart Camera"
Please note to power on the camera and place the camera and phone close to the router!
Please scan the QR Code on the camera.
The picture below is to tell you how to find the QR code.
2. After you connect the camera to Myannke, please click the icon to enter the setting interface and then click the "onvif" to enable the onvif.
Please set a password of the camera to enable onvif.
3. After you enable the onvif of the camera successdully, please access the system menu of DVR on the monitor and go to 'Camera→IP Camera→Custom Add' to find the IP camera.
3. Choose the camera and then input the password of the camera.
Please note the protocol should be ONVIF
4. Click on Add after inputting the correct password.
5. When the status shows the icon , the camera is connected to the DVR successfully.
6. You can go to go to 'Live View' to double click the name of the camera to see the IP camera.
If you have any other questions, please contact ANNKE technical support at email@example.com by email.
If this article is helpful to you, please click the "helpful" button after you review it. Any comments would be appreciated.