Applies to: DN41R/DN81R/DN61R/DW41JD/DW81JD/DW61JD
Note: Proper startup and shutdown procedures are crucial to expanding the life of the DVR.
Check that the voltage of the extra power supply is the same as the DVR's requirement, and the ground connection is working properly.
Starting up the DVR
- Check the power supply is plugged into an electrical outlet. It is HIGHLY recommended that an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) be used in conjunction with the device.
- Plug in the power supply to the DVR, after startup, the Power indicator LED remains on.
Here is the guidance for the installation:
- Connect the camera's BNC Female port and DC Female port to the video cable's BNC Male port and DC Male port; connect the video cable's BNC Male port to the DVR's BNC Female port; connect the video cable's DC Female port to the power splitter cable's DC Male port; connect the power splitter cables DC Male port to the DVR's power female port.
- Connect the monitor's VGA cable or HDMI cable to the DVR's VGA cable or HDMI cable.
- Connect the DVR's RJ-45 port to the router's LAN by network cable (Not included).
- Connect the mouse's USB Male port to the DVR's USB female port.
- Connect the DVR's power adapter.