Purpose: There is no speaker nor a microphone in the DVR/NVR recorder. In order to record the sound of the system, please knows that you need to buy a microphone and a speaker to install the DVR/NVR audio in and out.
Note: Each camera needs an individual audio-in port. (If the DVR/NVR has only one audio-in port, then only one camera can record with sound)
Here are the steps for you:
- Make sure your DVR has RCA red audio cord at the back of the DVR.
- Hook up an external microphone to DVR by audio cable.
- The microphone should be put next to one camera so that that camera‘s image and sound are synchronized.
- Connect a long audio cable to the microphone and DVR‘s audio-in port. Also, you can also connect a speaker to the audio-out port of the DVR.
- Finally, you could go to the DVR Menu--Record--Parameters --More setting to enable the Record Audio.
To get sound on the TV, computer, and the APP, you need to enable the speaker and microphone.
a). On the DVR/NVR from TV/monitor access
b). On the Annke Vision APP
c). On the IE browser
d). On the computer software Guarding vision