Applies to: SP1/SP2/PD1/I21AZ/I21CF/I21BJ/I41CZ/I41CY/I41CR/I41CJ
Please set up wifi in-app MIPC or on the website www.myannke.com like the picture below.
On app MIPC
On website www.myannke.com
If the camera is working when plugged into the router with an ethernet cable but stops working after the cable is removed, it indicates a camera doesn‘t connect wifi successfully. You can try methods below in this situation.
1. Please make sure the camera is less than 30 feet away from the router.
2. There are 2 kinds of wifi. One is 2.4Ghz and another is 5Ghz. Most wifi is 2.4Ghz. Our camera can‘t connect 5Ghz wifi.
3. If there is a special character like @#% in your wifi SSID and password, please delete the special character to have a try.
4. Please go to your router‘s page try to change the encryption mode of wifi to other modes on the list such as WPA, WPA2 and so on. Please try all encryption modes. But the camera doesn‘t support WEP encryption mode.
5. If you can, please check if the camera can connect another wifi.