Applies to: L7004
The 4 cameras in the package were set up wirelessly to connect monitor when they were produced in our factory. Therefore, you will see 4 cameras‘ image when you hook up the system.
1. If you find you can not see the camera‘s image on a monitor, it may be because the camera lost wifi connection to monitor. You need a config wireless connection again.
2. If you replace current 4 cameras with another camera, you need to set up a wireless connection for the new camera again.
Below are the steps to set up a wireless connection.
1. Power on monitor and camera. Monitor‘s adapter is 5V2A while cameras are 5V1A. Mount camera and monitor‘s antenna.
2. press menu button on the monitor and go to monitor‘s camera setting---pairing and select one camera.
3. Press OK to pair. At the same time, press pair button at the back of the camera to pair.
4. You will see the green link light at the back of the camera is flashing which means it is trying to connect monitor by wifi. 15 seconds later, the green light will be solid which means the camera has connected to monitor success and you will see the camera‘s image on the monitor.