Applies to: DH81NK/DH41NK/DM21O/DM31O/DL81A/DH81S/DH81NG/DN81NB/DM41G/DN41CJ/DN81BJ/DN61EC/DG81W/DG61X/DG41T/DT81DQ/DT41DC/DT61ER
If you find playback on the monitor has some problems such as freezing, video jump, try troubleshooting methods below.
1. check if playback on all channels faces the same issue.
2. check if playback on all recording of this channel faces the same issue.
3. format hard disk drive to erase everything in the hard disk drive. record and check playback again.
4. restore the system to factory default. (it won‘t delete the video in the hard drive)
5. send email to email@example.com with your system‘s model number where you can find it at the bottom of the recorder to ask new firmware to upgrade system.