Applies to: DH81NK/DH41NK/DM21O/DM31O/DL81A/DH81S/DH81NG/DN81NB/DM41G/DN41CJ/DN81BJ/DN61EC/DG81W/DG61X/DG41T/DT81DQ/DT41DC/DT61ER
Usually, the POE NVR system we sell includes several POE IP cameras so that camera can be plugged into NVR‘s ethernet port directly.
But some customers may need to connect non-POE IP camera to NVR.
the camera should meet two requirements below.
1. The IP camera must support the onvif protocol.
2. The IP camera‘s resolution had better equal to or lower than resolution NVR. For example, if the NVR is 720P but the IP camera is 1080P, NVR is not able to display video of this IP camera.
3. The camera should be connected to router, by cable or by wifi. Therefore, a wireless camera is also OK.
Here are the steps.
1. Please use a network cable to connect IP camera to a router, and connect the camera to a power source by adapter.
2. Connect NVR to the same router by network cable.
3. Go to Main menu---System---Digital--Digital channels to tick enable and click Add.
4. It will detect camera‘s IP. Double click IP to add it.
Come back to main screen and image of IP camera appears.