Applies to: DH81NK/DH41NK/DM21O/DM31O/DL81A/DH81S/DH81NG/DN81NB/DM41G/DN41CJ/DN81BJ/DN61EC/DG81W/DG61X/DG41T/DT81DQ/DT41DC/DT61ER/DG41BE/DG81BE
The method is for both the local view and remote view because they are totally the same.
1. Connect your DVR to your router using an Ethernet cable
2. Check if the system has connected to the router and Internet successfully.
3. Find your system‘s serial number（SN）.
4. Open website www.xmeye.net
You had better use IE, not chrome, not Firefox, not EDGE for win 10. Here is the method of how to use IE in win 10.
It will ask you to install a plug-in support.annke.com/document/XM/General/plug/NewActive.exe
If you find you can not install the active plug-in, here is a solution. http://support.annke.com/kb/index.php?action=artikel&cat=11&id=138&artlang=en
6. If you log in by device, below are steps.
Here is instruction where to find a serial number of the system.