Applies to: DH81NK/DH41NK/DM21O/DM31O/DL81A/DH81S/DH81NG/DN81NB/DM41G/DN41CJ/DN81BJ/DN61EC/DG81W/DG61X/DG41T/DT81DQ/DT41DC/DT61ER
Usually, you need to get a monitor to get a serial number of the system so that the phone can use this information to add a system by the app.
But the phone can get the system‘s serial number by itself without a monitor. Below are the steps.
1. Connect DVR to a router by ethernet cable so that DVR gets Internet.
2. Search XMeye in the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
3. Make sure your phone is using wifi from the router and the router is connected to the DVR by cable. In other words, DVR and phone are connected to the same router and in the same network area.
4. Run app XMeye and click register user.
Create a user name and password by your email and use that account to cloud login.
5. Click plus icon at the top right and click search to detect DVR‘s serial number.
6. It will detect the system‘s serial number. Click OK to add the system.
7. Tap the device on the list and select one camera to see live video.