Applies to: DH81NK/DH41NK/DM21O/DM31O/DL81A/DH81S/DH81NG/DN81NB/DM41G/DN41CJ/DN81BJ/DN61EC/DG81W/DG61X/DG41T/DT81DQ/DT41DC/DT61ER
This FAQ is for DVR/NVR, not for the camera.
There are 2 methods to upgrade the firmware of DVR/NVR. We suggest you use method 1. Please contact us to get upgrading file first.
Here you can check system current firmware build date. After upgrading, you can check if build date changed.
1. Copy the firmware file to a U disk.
2. Insert USB hard drive to the USB port of DVR.
3. Go to the menu to upgrade.
1. Connect your DVR/NVR to a router with a network cable.
2. Use a computer which also connected to the same router as DVR/NVR is connected to install upgrading software.
software download link support.annke.com/document/XM/General/tool/device_manager.exe
3. Run the software to upgrade.