Applies to: DH81NK/DH41NK/DM21O/DM31O/DL81A/DH81S/DH81NG/DN81NB/DM41G/DN41CJ/DN81BJ/DN61EC/DG81W/DG61X/DG41T/DT81DQ/DT41DC/DT61ER
Here is CMS software for Windows computers.
Then you can follow the steps below to add NVR/DVR to your CMS.
1. Plug DVR to router with a network cable. Make sure the computer and DVR are connected to the same router and in the same network.
2. Download CMS and install it on your computer according to the instruction in the download file.
3. Double click the icon to open CMS, the default User Name is super, the password is blank (no password).
4. For the first time login, you will see the interface as below.
5. To add DVR/NVR, you can click the System menu on the bottom right corner. Then go to Device Manager, click ADD AREA to create a zone.
Name the zone yourself and click OK.
6. After adding an area, click the area name you created then click on to add your DVR/NVR.
Device Name: name it yourself
User Name/Password: default is admin and no password, same as your DVR
Click “ OK” after you have done the above parameters, you could double click to open this device.
7. After you add your DVR successfully, you can view and manage your DVR on CMS.
Note: If you have problem adding DVR/NVR to CMS, please double-check the connection between
your DVR/NVR and the Internet and upgrade your CMS to the latest version.