Here are requirements on SD card which can work in the camera.
1. The size should micro SD card.
2. The capacity should be equal to or less than 32G.
3. The read and write speed should be equal to or over class 6.
Here is how to judge if the SD card is read.
If SD can‘t be recognized, please try methods below.
1. Make sure the SD card is inserted when the camera is not plugged into a power source.
2. Try another SD card if you can.
3. If you find you can‘t insert SD card to the slot, here is the solution. https://help.annke.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000250701-How-to-open-camera-SP1-to-take-out-or-insert-SD-card-
4. Reset the camera to factory default and then insert again.