Applies to: DH81NK/DH41NK/DM21O/DM31O/DL81A/DH81S/DH81NG/DN81NB/DM41G/DN41CJ/DN81BJ/DN61EC/DG81W/DG61X/DG41T/DT81DQ/DT41DC/DT61ER/DG41BE/DG81BE
1. connect the camera to the power adapter.
2. connect the camera to the router by ethernet cable.
3. get a computer which is connected to the same router as the camera is connected.
4. install software on the computer.
software download link.support.annke.com/document/XM/General/tool/device_manager.exe
5. run the software and it can detect the camera‘s IP and serial number. if not, please close your computer‘s anti-virus software because it may block software looking for camera‘s IP and serial number.
After you knew the camera's serial number, you can use that number to view by phone or computer, locally and remotely. Here is the method.
For phone view, please refer to the method in the link below.
For computer web view, please refer to the method in link below.
For computer software view, please refer to the method in the link below.