Applies to: NW41V/N441H/N441K/N28WEB/N441B/N441D/N441L/N44PAN/N44PAJ/N34WDB/N34WDD/N44WEB/N44WED/N44WEC/NW41V/N44WBD/N48WHP/N48WHE
The 4 cameras in the package were set up wirelessly to connect NVR when they were produced in our factory.
1. If you find you can not see the camera‘s image on a monitor, it may be because the camera lost wifi connection to NVR. You need a config wireless connection again.
2. If you replace current 4 cameras with another camera, you need to set up a wireless connection for the new camera again.
3. If you replace a new NVR, you need to set up a wireless connection for every camera again.
Below are the steps to set up a wireless connection.
1. Connect the camera to NVR‘s LAN port by ethernet cable.
2. Pls right click the mouse and go to Video Manage, pls click Refresh to detect the IP address of the camera, pls note: The IP should be in 192.XX.XX.XX, Not 172.20.14.X
3. Then pls go to the lower part, the Adding device part, choose the channel which you want to add the camera, pls be sure the channel you choose status is “No video source", if the status is "No video source", but such as " IPC disconnect, pls choose this channel, and click the "delete" button at the right side. The channel should be "no video source".
4. Then pls back to the upper part. Choose the Channel, and click "match code". Then you can see the camera‘s status shows "Connect success"
5. Now, you can see the camera‘s image on the TV or monitor. You can try this way to repair the camera which you can‘t see to your NVR one by one. When you add one, pls unplug other cameras.