Applies to: N44PS/N48PS
The system can upload motion detection image to onedrive.
1. The system can NO upload motion detection recording to one drive even if there is an option there
2. The system doesn‘t support upload motion detection image nor recording to Dropbox even if the dropbox option is there.
3. After you set up everything correctly, the system needs to take a while to upload the snapshot to onedrive. You can log out your onedrive account and log in again to check.
Here are steps to set up
1. Go to the network to check if P2P status is online. It must be online or success.
2. Go to storage to select motion detection snapshot period.
3. Go to the event to set up motion detection.
4. go to network to fill out your onedrive account and check if it tests successfully.
5. When there is motion detection, the system will take a snapshot and upload them to your onedrive account. You can log your one drive account to check.