1. Please use Gmail
2. Log in your Gmail account.
3. Open the link below and turn on the less secure app.
4. Make sure the camera is connected to the router by ethernet cable or by wifi.
5. Get a windows computer which is connected to the same router by wifi or by cable and is in the same network area as the camera is.
6. Install a software SADPtool. Here is the download link.
7. Run the tool and detect the camera‘s IP.
8. Access camera‘s setting page by its IP. Please use IE instead of other browsers. If your computer is windows 10, there is a method to find IE.
9. Go setting to enable motion detection or PIR.
10. Go to email setting to fill out your email information.
the sender can be anything
sender‘s address is your email address
smtp server is smtp.gmail.com
SMTP port number is 587
user name is your gmail account
password is your gmail password
the receiver can be anything
receiver‘s address can be any email address.
Click test if it says succeess, all is working.