1. Use the phone to connect the camera to the network and make sure the phone is able to see the camera‘s image.
Here is instruction.
2. Connect DVR to router with a cable.
Please make sure the router is the one which sends wifi to connect IP camera.
3. Go to camera management of DVR on TV to search camera‘s IP and add it to the DVR system.
4 Click + icon to add camera. The device Status will change to a yellow triangle (indicating user name and password wrong),
5. Click Edit to input the right password of the IP camera.
If you did not set a password for the camera, the default user name is admin default password is admin+Verification code at bottom of the camera.
6. Return to the main interface, move the mouse to the top of the main interface to switch to Multi channels display and get the additional IP camera channel(I21AE)
If you want to disable alarm push function, here is instruction.
1 Run Annke Vision to refresh the device list. Tap I21AE and enter settings.
2 Select Alarm Notification and turn the Notification Sound Mode to Mute or just turn the Alarm Notification off.