Applies to: DT41Y/DT81Y/DT61Y/DT61GB/DT41GB/DT81GB/DW81KD/DW41JD/DW61LD/DT81DP/S500/S300/FC200
1. Access the system locally on the computer by its IP address.
Here is the method:
2. Go to Configuration-->Storage-->Storage management-->Cloud storage, choose Cloud Type and click Get.
3. After clicking the Get, it will turn to the sign-in page, then sign in to your account of cloud storage.
4. Input the code into DVR‘s cloud setting.
5. Configure the Schedule Settings and choose the stream type as Sub Stream or Dual Stream in advance.
6. Set up motion detection, tick the Upload Pictures to Cloud.
7. When there is motion detection, the system will upload snapshots and videos to Dropbox.