Applies to: N44PS/N48PS
1. Fix system‘s IP so that its IP won‘t change.
Here is instruction on how to fix the system's IP.
2. Change system‘s HTTP port number to others (any number you like) because 80 is usually taken by your router.
3. Go to DDNS setting to enable DDNS.
Notice: if your network‘s external IP is static, not dynamic, you don‘t need to set up DDNS and you can skip this step.
4. Use a computer to go to the router‘s page to do port forwarding with DVR‘s IP, HTTP port
Here is instruction on how to do port forwarding.
Finally, if DDNS and port forwarding succeed, address like http://4C11BF55E03E.quickddns.com:888 can be opened anywhere on any computer.
1. Search gDMSS lite in google play or iDMSS lite in apple store and install it into your phone.
2. Add system by its DDNS
3. Get view.