Applies to: NW41V/N441H/N441K/N28WEB/N441B/N441D/N441L/N44PAN/N44PAJ/N34WDB/N34WDD/N44WEB/N44WED/N44WEC/NW41V/N44WBD/N48WHP/N48WHE
Here are the steps:
1. Connect NVR to the router by ethernet cable.
2. Check the P2P status and make sure it is online. If it offline, please refer to the below link to make it online:
3. Go to System setup-Channel setup-Video detection. Enable it and tick the APP Alarm option.
4. Please log in to your phone cloud app Annke sight. You can refer to this link to add your device to your account at first. https://help.annke.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000254222-How-to-use-app-Annke-sight-to-view-it-on-the-phone-
Please note: You must register an account to login to the app if you want to set the push function.
5. Please go to "my center-alarm message" to enable the "message push".
6. Please then go to the Settings page of the phone and then go to Notifictions-Annke Sight and enable Allow Notifications for the app.