Applies to: N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N48PBB
Usually, the POE NVR system we sell includes several POE IP cameras so that camera can be plugged into NVR's ethernet port directly.
But some customers may need to connect non-POE IP cameras to NVR.
In this case, the camera should meet 3 requirements below.
1. The IP camera must support the ONVIF protocol.
2. The IP camera's resolution has equal to or lower than resolution NVR. For example, if the NVR is 720P but the IP camera is a 1080P resolution, NVR is not able to display the image of this IP camera.
3. The camera should be connected to the router, by cable, or by wifi. Therefore, a wireless camera is also OK.
Please follow the steps to set up:
- Please use a network cable to connect the IP camera to the router, and connect the camera to the power source by adapter.
- Connect the NVR to the same router by network cable.
- Please go to Menu - Camera - IP camera to refresh the IP list to find the wireless IP camera
Click the + icon to add the IP camera to the list.
If you find you cannot add the IP camera to the list and notice you “ No more IP camera allowed”
Markdown the IP address for this IP camera, choose the channel which is no camera connected, click the edit icon to change some information.
Adding method: Manual
IP camera address: Changed to the IP camera's address detected by the NVR.
User name: admin
Admin password: the password for the IP camera
Other space just keeps the same as the system is given, click OK to save the information.
After that, you can see the IP camera's image display on the screen.