Applies to: Young/Sotor/Egis DVR & Helm NVR/I41HG/I41CS
Noted: Before performing the following instruction, please make sure the NVR and Nova S are under the same LAN.
- Open the NVR menu, and select the “Camera” to search and add devices.
2. Once the device is found, you need to manually set up the device.
3. Choose the “Manual” mode, and type in the IP address and Admin Password that is the verification code of Nova S, you can find the related information on the base of the camera.
4. Select “OK”, and if the “Status” column shows a play button the Nova S is successfully added to your NVR.
5. Here now you can return to the preview page to watch live videos.