Applies to: I21AE/I21AF/I41CS/I41HG/I61DQ
Note: You must have successful access to the Nova IP camera via your mobile APP Annke Nova, then you may follow the instruction below. Make sure the Nova IP camera and your desktop software are in the same network.
Here are the steps:
- Download and install the Guarding Vision. Download the desktop software "Guarding Vision" from the link below:
- Register with Guarding Vision. Here is the method for your reference to add the IP camera to the Guarding vision.
- In the prompted window, you can make up a nickname for your device, while the Address and Port are auto-filled. With the User Name, it is set to default like "admin", and the password is the same as the verification code which is adhered to the base of the camera.
- Select the IPC that has been added in Guarding vision, click Remote Configuration --> General.
- In the prompted window, click and follow the Event --> Schedule --> Recording Schedule --> All-day Template Save --> Save.
- When the settings are completed, the camera is now recording continuously rather than record only at motion-triggered.