Applies to: I41HG/I41CS
Noted: You must have successful access on Nova IP camera via your mobile APP, then you may follow the instruction below. Make sure Nova IP camera and your desktop software are in the same network.
Download the desktop software "Guarding Vision" from the link below:
So you should:
1. Download and Install the Guarding Vision.
2. Register with Guarding Vision.
3. Choose the device you need to add in the “Online Device” session and click “Add to Client”
4. In the prompted window, you can make up a nickname for your device, while the Address and Port are auto-filled. With the User Name, it is set to default like “admin”, and the password is the same as the verification code which is adhered to the base of the camera.
5. Select "Add", you would have seen the status below, and choose the "Remote Configuration"
6. In the prompted window, click and follow the trail "Event" > "Schedule" > "Recording Schedule" > "All-day Template”"> “Save” > "Save"
7. When the settings are completed, the camera is now recording continuously rather than record only at motion triggered.