Applies to: I41CS/I41HG
Please follow the instruction to add the camera to the phone APP.
If you can't connect the cameras to the phone APP, please try the methods below.
- Please notice if the camera gets power. If not, change another power supply.
- They are matched by sound. Please make sure the environment is quiet and your phone's volume is enabled.
- Please try another phone if you have.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the correct WIFI, and you got the latest version of the APP.
- Make sure you selected the correct region on the APP according to your account setting.
American account should set the APP region to the USA, British account should set the APP region to the UK.
- Make sure the device's indicator is flashing between red and blue that is waiting to be connected.
- If you have reset your device, it might take about 3 minutes to re-connect.
- Please make sure the wifi phone is connected to 2.4G HZ wifi because the camera cannot connect 5G HZ wifi.
- If there is a special character like @#% in your wifi SSID and password, please delete the special character to have a try.
- Please go to your router's page try to change the encryption mode of wifi to other modes on the list such as WPA, WPA2, WEP, and so on. Please try all encryption modes.
- If you can, use your phone connect to another wifi to see if the camera can connect to another wifi.