Purpose: This instruction is used to change the resolution when there is no output from the DVR/NVR, which might be caused you changed the output resolution of the system accidentally.
Here are the steps for you:
- Firstly, please connect your DVR/NVR to your home router with an ethernet cable directly.
- Then, you need to connect your computer to the same router with the DVR wired or wirelessly.
- Please download this search tool SADP on your computer to search the IP of your DVR/NVR.
For Windows: http://support.annke.com/document/Computer%20Software/sadptool_v18.104.22.168.zip
For MacBook: http://support.annke.com/document/Computer%20Software/sadptool.pkg_.zip
- After download it, you can click refresh to search the IP of DVR/NVR. You will get the IP of your DVR/NVR.
- Please input the system IP address into the IE browser. The user name is admin and the password is your system‘s password.
- When you log in, please go to Configuration--System--System Settings--Menu Output, and you can change the VGA/HDMI resolution, you can try all of these resolutions that have been listed. Then your system will reboot and get the output.