Applies to: I41HG/I41CS
First: Preparation Before Using
1. Download "Annke Nova", register an account and login to the APP, add your IP camera.
2. Download "IFTTT" APP, you can use your Google account, Facebook account or register an account for login;
3. Search "ezviz" on IFTTT, select the ezviz module then login with your ezviz account. You should authorize IFTTT to access your ezviz account, and tap “Open” to enter IFTTT;
For illustration purpose, the method of how to active camera’s sleep mode with IFTTT according to phone location is detailed below.
Turning on sleep mode automatically when you are at home
- From your IFTTT APP, tap the icon "+" to add a new application, press "this" to search "Location" and select "You enter an area", choose “Edit location” then you can “Get the current location” and select the correct address and save the settings;
- Choose "Next" back to the menu and tap on "that", search and select "ezviz", choose "Toggle Sleep Mode", find the device's ID number and change mode to "on", tap next and "Finish" to complete the setting.
So after the setting is completed, the moment you step into your home with your phone. The IPC would be switched to a sleep mode that it stop monitoring.
Turning off sleep mode automatically when you are away formed home
1. From your IFTTT APP, tap the icon "+" to add a new application, select "this" to search "Location" and choose "You exit an area". Tap “Edit location” and “Get current location”, choose the correct address and save the settings;
2. Tap "Next" and select "that", search and select "ezviz", choose "Toggle Sleep Mode" and find the device's ID number, and change the mode to "off", tap "Finish" to complete setting.