Applies to: I41HG/I41CS
Here are the steps:
- If the sound wave configuration fails, please choose "Configure device Wi-Fi using AP mode".
- Please press the "Reset" button for 2 seconds and release it after you hear the "Di" sound. When blue light flashes, the device is in AP mode. Then please click "I have seen the blue light flashing".
- Please ensure the name of the Wi-Fi is correct, and input the correct Wi-Fi password with correct letter capitalization and click "Next step".
- For the iPhone, it will jump to the Wi-Fi configuration interface. Please choose "Click to copy password" first, then click "Go to the setting interface". Now you come to the mobile phone’s settings interface. Please find the device's Wi-Fi hotspot name, input or paste the password, then return to the APP interface after a successful connection.
For Android phones, they will automatically connect to the device's Wi-Fi hotspot. And after a successful connection, it will automatically jump back to the APP's Wi-Fi configuration interface.
- Please wait patiently until the configuration steps complete. Finally, the device will be bound to your account, and you can click "View Device" to start your monitoring.
Note: If the Wi-Fi password you have input is not correct, the configuration will also fail. Please ensure your Wi-Fi password is correct and the Wi-Fi signal is OK.