Applies to: I41EJ
Purpose: If you could not add the device via wifi, please try to add it by the Ethernet cable.
Here are the steps:
- Please ensure your mobile phone has been connected to the network. (Take iPhone as an example here.)
- Open the "Myannke" APP and click the "+" button. If you do not have an account for Myannke APP, please refer to this instruction to create a new account first. https://help.annke.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000320962
- Choose "PTZ Cameras".
- Scan the QR code on the bottom of the device or enter the device's ID manually.
- Input the device's password (the default is "admin") and click "Add".
- Choose "Ethernet Cable".
- Follow the prompts as shown in the below picture and click "Next".
- Please connect the device to the router using an ethernet cable. The device will be automatically online after the connection succeeded.
Note: After you connect one end of the ethernet cable to the wireless router and the other to the network port of the device, the device's network port indicator light will be turned on. If the device does not come online automatically, please check your network status carefully.
- Set a new password as prompted, then click "Apply".
- Please choose your home Wi-Fi, enter the Wi-Fi password, and click "Apply".
- Now you can start the live preview.