Applies to: NW41V/N441H/N441K/N28WEB/N441B/N441D/N441L/N44PAN/N44PAJ/N34WDB/N34WDD/N44WEB/N44WED/N44WEC/NW41V/N44WBD/N48WHP/N48WHE
Here is the method for your reference:
Please go to the NVR System setup-->General setup-->HDD setup to check the status of the hard drive. If it says formatted, it means it is working. If it is unformatted, and you could format it to have a try.
If DVR or NVR can‘t recognize HDD or cannot format, please check these points below.
- If the hard drive is not from us, please make sure your hard drive is for surveillance use, not for PC use.
- Open the cover of DVR/NVR, uninstall and install HDD several times.
- Install the hard drive correctly, and close to the NVR monitor to check if you can hear some noise. And one hour later, use your hand to touch the NVR cover board to check if it is warm. If you can not hear any sound and the surface of the hard drive is not warm, it can prove that the hard drive is not even powered up.
- Unplug DVR or NVR from power and plug it again.
- Change an adapter of DVR. (You can use another power supply with the same voltage or a higher voltage power supply)
- Try a spare DVR or HDD if you have a spare one.