Applies to: I41EJ
1. First of all, please power off the device before installation. The device supports up to 64G Micro SD card. Before inserting the card, please ensure the SD card can work normally and the data is cleared. Please pay attention to the SD card’s direction when inserting.
2. After the device is successfully connected, please click the settings button.
3. Please click “SD Card”.
4. Please check if the device can recognize the SD card information. Please format the SD card if this is the first time you use the device. After the SD card is successfully formatted, the SD card status will show “Normal”.
5. Please click “Alarm” and enable the motion detection alarm function. You can set the alarm time and date, then click “Save”.
6. Please click “Record” to set the continuous recording function and motion detection recording function. Please choose “Motion Detection”, enable the function, set the corresponding recording time and date, then click “Save”.
7. Please return to the Record interface. There are 3 recording modes for you to select. Please choose one of them according to your needs, and click “Save”.
8. Please click “Motion Detection” to adjust the motion detection sensitivity and click “Save”.
Note: You can also enable the "Smart Tracking" function in the motion detection setting interface.
9. Once the motion detection is triggered, APP alarm push notifications will pop up.
10. You can click the video playback menu to view the SD card recording files. The recording files with red mark are motion detection recordings, while others are continuous recordings.
Note: If there is no micro SD card in the device and the motion detection alarm function is enabled by default, you can only receive APP alarm pushes, but without snapshots and video recordings.