Applies to: NW41V/N441H/N441K/N28WEB/N441B/N441D/N441L/N44PAN/N44PAJ/N34WDB/N34WDD/N44WEB/N44WED/N44WEC/NW41V/N44WBD/N48WHP/N48WHE
1. Powe on NVR and connect the recorder to the router by network cable.
2. Go to system setup---network setup to check if P2P is online. It must be online if the phone wants to connect the system.
If it is not online, please refer to the link below to make it online at first.
3. Download Annke Sight and install it into your computer. Here is the software download link.
4. Finish the installation. Then it will pop up the login page.
There are two ways to login to the software.
1) Login Local: The default user name is "admin", and the default password is empty (means you don't need to input anything).
2) Login Cloud: please login with your cloud account (the account you used to log in to the phone app Annke Sight).
6. Tap Add on the right-top of the interface, and the Add Device window will pop up.
7. Add your NVR by following the below picture, and tap Finish to add the device.