Applies to: NW41V/N441H/N441K/N28WEB/N441B/N441D/N441L/N44PAN/N44PAJ/N34WDB/N34WDD/N44WEB/N44WED/N44WEC/NW41V/N44WBD/N48WHP/N48WHR/WL400/WE400
Here are the steps:
1. Power on NVR and connect the recorder to the router by network cable.
2. On the main screen of NVR, right-click the mouse to see a menu. Go to System setup---Network setup to check if P2P is online. It must be online if you want to use your phone to view it.
If it is not online, pls refer to the link below to make it online at first.
3.Download app Annke sight
Android app (Annke sight)
There are two methods for you to view the camera on your phone.
A. Cloud account login - For cloud account login, when you add your device to the app successfully, you can view your cameras all over the world on your phone if the P2P status is online
1. Run the app Annke sight on your android phone and click register to register an account by email or phone No. at first. Then pls log in by the new account.
2. Then pls click the "+" icon to add the device.
*Cloud ID: You can go to the System setup-Network set up to find the cloud ID.
*Name of device: It can be anything, such as "home"
*User name: It is your NVR system‘s user name, if you have not change the default user name, it is "admin"
*Password: It is your NVR system‘s password if you have not change the default password, it empty, you don‘t need to input anything, leave it blank.
3. After you finish the information, pls click the "complete" button at the right top to save the config. Then you will see your device in your device list.
B. Local login - For local login, when you add your device to the app successfully, you can view your cameras all over the world on your phone if the P2P status is online
1. Run the app Annke sight on your android phone and click "local experience".
Then pls add the device by the cloud ID, the method you can refer to the steps from step 2.
Article is closed for comments.