Applies to: N44WBF
Purpose: This instruction is to help you connect the small base station to your Annke sight app.
1. Please confirm that your mobile phone is connected to the network.
2. Search for Annke Sight from Google Play Store or App Store and install it on your phone.
3. Power on the base station and the wireless cameras. Please make sure the cameras have been paired with the station (The channel lights on the station will turn on and stay in solid green).
4. Connect the base station to your router via ethernet cable. The network indicator light on the station will turn on and stay in solid green.
5. Link the base station with the phone app.
5-1. Please run the app and Register an account first.
5-2 Please input your phone number or email address to complete the registration.
Then you will get a verification code via the phone number or email.
5-3. After logging in the account, please touch on the + icon and go to Add Device page. Please select "Kit".
5-4. Please go to ADD by ID page, you could input the ID manually or scan the QR code attached to the base station.
You could find the QR code and device ID on the base station.
5-5. Please input the password of the device (There is no default password. Leave the password empty the first time you add a device and go ahead), click Complete in the upper right corner to confirm.
5-6. Now you can watch the live view from the cameras.