Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP
The video quality of the analog channels can be diagnosed manually and you can view the diagnostic results from a list.
- Enter the Manual Video Quality Diagnostics interface. Menu> Manual>Manual Video Quality Diagnostics
- Check the boxes to select the channels for diagnostics.
- Click the button Diagnose, and the results will be displayed on a list. You can view the video status and diagnostics time of the selected channels.
- Connect the camera to the device for the video quality diagnostics.
- Three exception types can be diagnosed: Blurred Image, Abnormal Brightness and Color Cast.