Purpose: You can manually diagnose the video quality of the analog channels.
Before you start: Connect the camera to the device for the video quality diagnostics.
- Click Menu> Manual>Manual Video Quality Diagnostics, and enter the Manual Video Quality Diagnostics interface.
- Check the boxes to select the channels for diagnostics.
- Click the Diagnose button.
- The diagnosed results will be displayed on a list.
- You can view the video status and diagnostics time of the selected channels.
- Three exception types can be diagnosed: Blurred Image, Abnormal Brightness and Color Cast.