DST(daylight saving time), It is a system that artificially stipulates local time to save energy. The unified time used during the implementation of this system is called "daylight saving time". You can set up DST settings according to your needs.
Before you start:
- You have logged in to your device.
- Click Menu >Configuration>General
- On the General Settings interface. Tap DST Settings.
- Auto DST Adjustment: You can check the checkbox to enable auto DST settings.
- Or you can manually tick the Enable DST checkbox, and then you choose the date of the DST period.
- Click Apply to save the settings.