Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP
Playback record files on one or several channels searched out by restricting event type (motion detection, alarm input or VCA). Channel switch is supported.
1. Enter the playback interface.
2. Click and select to enter the Event Playback interface.
3. Select Alarm Input, Motion, Line Crossing Detection, Intrusion Detection as the event type, and specify the start time and end time for search.
Video Search by Motion Detection
4. Click Search, and the record files matching the search conditions will be displayed on a list.
5. Select and click button to play back the record files.
You can click Back to return to the search interface.
If there is only one channel triggered, clicking button takes you to Full-screen Playback interface of this channel.
If several channels are triggered, clicking button takes you to the synch playback interface. Check checkbox to select one channel for playback or select multiple channels for synchronous playback.
The maximum number of channels for synchronous playback supported varies to different models.
6. Event playback interface. You can select the mainstream or substream from the dropdown list for playback. The toolbar in the bottom part of Playback interface can be used to control playing process.
Interface of Playback by Event
Pre-play and post-play can be configured for the playback of event triggered record files.
Pre-play: The time you set to play back before the event. For example, when an alarm triggered the recording at 10:00, if you set the pre-play time as 5 seconds, the video plays back from 9:59:55.
Post-play: The time you set to playback after the event. For example, when an alarm triggered the recording ends at 11:00, if you set the post-playtime as 5 seconds, the video plays back till 11:00:05.
7. You can click or button to select the previous or next event.