A Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server can be configured on your DVR to ensure the accuracy of system date/time.
- Enter the Network Settings interface. Menu > Configuration > Network
- Select the NTP tab to enter the NTP Settings interface.
- Check the Enable NTP checkbox to enable this feature.
- Configure the following NTP settings:
Interval: Time interval between the two synchronizing actions with NTP server. The unit is minute.
NTP Server: IP address of NTP server.
NTP Port: Port of NTP server.
- Click the Apply button to save and exit the interface.
The time synchronization interval can be set from 1 to 10080 minutes, and the default value is 60 minutes. If the DVR is connected to a public network, you should use an NTP server that has a time synchronization function, such as the server at the National Time Center (IP Address: 188.8.131.52). If the DVR is set in a more customized network, NTP software can be used to establish an NTP server used for time synchronization.