Purpose: You can set up more settings of record encode parameters on Annke DVR.
Before you start:
- Set up the more settings is during the process of setting up record encode parameters.
- Click Menu>Record>Parameters and then click the Record tab.
1. Click More Setting enter the more setting page.
2. Configure more parameters in the More Settings page.
|Pre-record||The time you set to record before the scheduled time or event.|
|Post-record||The time you set to record after the scheduled time or event.|
|Expired Time||The time for keeping the record files in the HDDs, once exceeded, the files will be deleted.|
|Record Audio||Enable this feature to record the sound and disable it to record the video without sound.|
|Video Stream||Mainstream and sub-stream are options for recording.|
- About the expired time: the files will be saved permanently if the value is set as 0.
The actual keeping time for the files should be determined by the capacity of the HDDs
- For network cameras, the parameters of Main Stream (Event) are not editable.
3. Click OK to finish the setting and automatically come back to the upper window.