Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y
Set the record schedule, and then the camera will automatically start/stop recording according to the configuration of the schedule.
- Enter the Record Schedule interface. Menu> Record>Schedule
Different recording types are marked in different color icons.
The Alarm, Motion & Alarm, and Motion | Alarm recording types don't support all series NVR.
- Choose the camera you want to configure in the Camera drop-down
- Check the checkbox of Enable Schedule.
- Click Edit button or click on the color icon under the edit button and draw the schedule line on the panel.
Edit the schedule
- Click Edit.
- In the message box, you can choose the day to which you want to set schedule.
- To schedule an all-day recording, check the checkbox after the All Day item.You can click the button to set the accurate time of the schedule.
- To arrange another schedule, leave the All Day checkbox blank and set the Start/End time.
- Up to 8 periods can be configured for each day. And the time periods cannot be overlapped with each other.
- Click OK to save setting and back to the upper-level menu.
Select the record type in the drop-down list.Note:
- Repeat the above steps 1)-4) to schedule a recording for other days in the week. If the schedule can also be set to other days, click Copy
Draw the schedule
- Click on the color icon to select a record type in the event list on the right side of the interface.
- Click and drag the mouse on the schedule.
- Click on the other area except for the schedule table to finish and exit the drawing.
- Click Apply in the Record Schedule interface to save the settings.
- You can repeat step 4 to set a schedule for other channels. If the settings can also be used to other channels, click Copy, and then choose the channel to which you want to copy.