Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP
Before you start:
- Make sure that the HDD has already been installed. If not, please install an HDD and initialize it. (Menu>HDD>General)
- Click Advanced to check the storage mode of the HDD.
Whether the HDD mode is Quota, please set the maximum record capacity. If the HDD mode is Group, you should set the HDD group.
- Select the Substream
- Select a camera in the Camera drop-down
- Configure the parameters.
- Click Apply to save the settings.
- (Optional) If the parameters can also be used to other cameras, click Copy to copy the settings to other channels.