Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP
Video tag allows you to record related information like people and the location of a certain time point during playback. You are also allowed to use the video tag to search for record files and position time point.
Before playing back by tag:
- Enter Playback interface: Menu>Playback
- Search and playback the record file.
interface of play back by time
button to add default tag
button to add a customized tag and input tag name
Max. 64 tags can be added to a single video file.
3. Tag management.
Click button to check, edit and delete tag(s).
Tag Management Interface
- Select the Tag from the drop-down list in the Playback interface.
Choose channels, edit start time and end time, and then click Search to enter Search Result interface.
Video Search by Tag
- You can enter keyword in the textbox to search the tag on your command.
- Pre-play and post-play can be configured. You can click or button to select the previous or next tag.