Multiple HDDs can be managed in groups. Video from specified channels can be recorded onto a particular HDD group through HDD settings.
- Enter the Storage Mode interface. Menu > HDD > Advanced.
- Set the Mode to Group.
- Click the Apply button and the following Attention box will pop up.
- Click the Yes button to reboot the device to activate the changes.
- After reboot of the device, enter the HDD Information interface. Menu > HDD > General.
- Select the HDD from the list and click the icon to enter the Local HDD Settings interface.
- Select the Group number for the current HDD.
- Click the OK button to confirm the settings.
- In the pop-up Attention box, click the Yes button to finish the settings.