Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP
Adding Online IP Cameras
Before you can get a live view or record of the video, you should add the network cameras to the connection list of the device.
Before you start:
Ensure the network connection is valid and correct. For detailed checking and configuring of the network, please see Chapter 11.
• OPTION 1
- Select the Add IP Camera option from the right-click menu in live view mode or click Menu> Camera> Camera to enter the IP camera management interface.
- The online cameras with same network segment will be detected and displayed in the camera list.
- Select the IP camera from the list and click the button to add the camera (with the same admin password of the DVR’s). Or you can click the One-touch Adding button to add all cameras (with the same admin password) from the list.
Make sure the camera to add has already been activated by setting the admin password, and the admin password of the camera is the same with the DVR’s.
• OPTION 2
- On the IP Camera Management interface, click the Custom Adding button to pop up the Add IP Camera (Custom) interface.
- You can edit the IP address, protocol, management port, and other information of the IP camera to be added.
If the IP camera to add has not been activated, you can activate it from the IP camera list on the camera management interface.
- Click Add to add the camera.
For the successfully added IP cameras, the Security status shows the security level of the password of the camera: strong password, weak password and risk password.
Please refer to the following table for the number of connectable IP cameras for different models.
Table. Explanation of the icons
|Edit the basic parameters of the camera||Add the detected IP camera.|
|The camera is disconnected; you can click the icon to get the exception information of the camera.||Delete the IP camera|
|Play the live video of the connected camera.||Advanced settings of the camera.|
|Upgrade the connected IP camera.||Security||Show the security status of the camera to be active/inactive or the password