Purpose: After the adding of the IP cameras, the basic information of the camera lists on the page, you can configure the basic setting of the IP cameras.
Before you start:
- You have logged in to your DVR.
- Click Menu > Camera > Camera, and enter the Camera Management interface.
- Click the IP Camera tab into the IP camera setting page.
- Choose an IP camera and click the icon to edit the parameters. You can edit the IP address, protocol, and other parameters.
IP Camera address: The IP Camera connected well will automatically assign an IP address.
Protocol: The default protocol is IPCAM, you can change from the drop-list.
Management Port: The default management is 8000.
Channel-Port: If the connected device is an encoding device with multiple channels, you can choose the channel to connect by selecting the channel port No. in the dropdown list.
Transfer Protocol: You can choose Auto or Manual for the transfer protocol.
If you want to change the info, you should input the Admin Password.
- Click OK to save the settings and exit the editing interface.