Applies to: DT61GB/DT61EQ/DW61LD/DT81DP/N46PI/N46PCK/N88PCH
Purpose: The HDD property can be set to redundancy, read-only or read/write (R/W). Before setting the HDD property, please set the storage mode to Group.
An HDD can be set to read-only to prevent important recorded files from being overwritten when the HDD becomes full in overwrite recording mode.
When the HDD property is set to redundancy, the video can be recorded both onto the redundancy HDD and the R/W HDD simultaneously so as to ensure high security and reliability of video data.
- Enter the HDD Information interface. Menu > HDD > General.
- Select HDD from the list and click the Edit icon to enter the Local HDD Settings interface.
- Set the HDD property to R/W, Read-only or Redundancy.
- Click the OK button to save the settings and exit the interface.
- In the HDD Information menu, the HDD property will be displayed in the list.
At least 2 hard disks must be added on your DVR when you want to set an HDD to Redundancy, and there is one HDD with R/W property.