Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP
In live view mode, there are many functions provided. The functions are listed below.
- Single Screen: show only one screen on the monitor.
- Multi-screen: show multiple screens on the monitor simultaneously.
- Auto-switch: the screen is auto switched to the next one. And you must set the dwell time for each screen on the configuration menu before enabling the auto-switch. Menu>Configuration>Live View>Dwell Time.
- Start Recording: normal record and motion detection record are supported.
- Quick Set: select the output mode to Standard, Bright, Gentle or Vivid.
- Playback: play back the recorded videos for the current day.
- Aux/Main output switch: the DVR checks the connection of the output interfaces to define the main and auxiliary output interfaces. When the aux output is enabled, the main output cannot do any operation, and you can do some basic operation on the live view mode for the Aux output.
The priority level for the main and aux output is HDMI/VGA>CVBS. See the table below
Table 3. 2 Priorities of Interfaces
|S.N||VGA/HDMI||CVBS||Main output||Auxiliary output|
√ means the interface is in use, × means the interface is out of use or the connection is invalid. And the HDMI, VGA and CVBS can be used at the same time.
Using the Mouse in Live View
Table. Mouse Operation in Live View
|Enter the main menu of the system by right-clicking the mouse.|
|Switch to the single full screen by choosing channel number from the dropdown list.|
|///||Adjust the screen layout by clicking the specific icon.|
|/||Switch to the previous/next screen.|
|/||Enable/disable the auto-switch of the screens.|
|Start continuous recording or motion detection recording of all channels.|
|Add IP camera manually.|
|Enter the playback interface and start playing back the video of the selected channel immediately.|
|Four modes of output supported, including Standard, Bright, Gentle and Vivid.|
|/||Auto-hide/ lock the live view toolbar.|
• The dwell time of the live view configuration must be set before using Auto-switch.
• If the corresponding camera supports intelligent function, the Reboot Intelligence option is included when right-clicking mouse on this camera.