Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y
Follow the steps to set the motion detection parameters. In the live view mode, once a motion detection event takes place, the DVR/NVR can analyze it and do many actions to handle it. Enabling motion detection function can trigger certain channels to start recording, or trigger full-screen monitoring, audio warning, notifying the surveillance center, sending an email and so on. In this chapter, you can follow the steps to schedule a record triggered by the detected motion.
- Enter the Motion Detection interface. Menu>Camera>Motion
- Configure Motion Detection:
- Choose a camera you want to configure.
- Check the checkbox after Enable Motion Detection.
- Drag and draw the area for motion detection by mouse. If you want to set the motion detection for all the area shot by the camera, click Full Screen. To clear the motion detection area, click Clear.
- Click Settings, and select the channels which you want the motion detection event to trigger recording.
- Click Apply to save the settings.
- Click OK to back to the upper-level menu.
- Exit the Motion Detection menu
- Configure the schedule.
- Exit the Camera menu and select Record.
- Select Schedule>Edit.
- Setup the Day for motion detection recording, and select Type as Motion, and set up Start/End Time, and click Apply to save the settings and OK to back to the upper-level menu.
- Click Apply to save motion detection schedule.