Enabling motion detection can trigger certain channels to start recording, or trigger full-screen monitoring, audio warning, notifying the surveillance center, sending an email and so on.
You can enable the function and set it up.
Before you start:
- You should log in to your DVR/NVR.
- Click Menu>Camera>Motion
Enter the Motion interface and Configure Motion Detection.
- Camera: Choose a camera you want to configure.
- Enable Motion Detection: Tick the checkbox to enable motion detection.
- False Alarm Filter: Tick it to enable RIP function.
- Sensitivity: Slide the progress bar to the right to adjust the sensitivity of motion detection.
- Full Screen: Set the motion detection for all the area shots.
Note: You can drag and draw the area for motion detection by mouse.
- Clear: Clear the motion detection area.
- Settings: Select the trigger channels, Set the arming schedule, and linkage action according to your needs.
- Trigger channels: select the channel you want to set up.
- Arming schedule: set up the arming schedule.
- Linkage action: enable or unable the linkage action.
- Apply: Click Apply to save the setting.
- OK: Click OK to exit this page.
- Copy: Click it to copy to other channels you want.