Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y
Follow the steps to configure the record schedule on holiday for that year. You may want to have a different plan for recording on holiday.
- Enter the Record setting interface. Menu>Record
- Choose Holiday on the left bar.
- Enable Edit Holiday schedule.
- Click to enter the Edit interface.
- Check the checkbox of Enable.
- Select Mode from the drop-down
- There are three different modes for the date format to configure the holiday schedule. By Month, By Week, and By Date are selectable.
- Set the start and end date.
- Click Apply to save settings.
- Click OKto exit the Edit interface.
- Enter Schedule on the left bar to edit the schedule of the Holiday recording: